Who Is A Typical Patient?
Our Patients come from all over the world. They typically have been diagnosed with Chronic Prostatitis or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) and may also be looking for an Infertility Cure, all the result of pathogens. Their condition has been unresponsive to medication, they have visited many specialists and have been prescribed many different drugs... with little or no long-term success.
If this describes you, then 3D Therapy Treatment is the treatment that you have been looking for.
Is the 3D treatment safe and are there any side effects?
3D Therapy treatment's prime advantage is direct perineal injection. These injections and our formulas are very safe and effective, and there are no side effects. We have an exceptional cure rate. Once all the causative pathogens are killed, and blockage and calcification cleared, the patient's condition will improve tremendously and continue to improve for months to come.
Once full treatment is completed, the patient will not relapse.
How Long is The 3D Therapy Treatment Period?
Usually there are two levels of patients with genitourinary infections:
Level 1 - Straightforward pathogen infections. The pathogens are detected and killed and the patient is cured. Level 1 cases typically require around 30 days of treatment.
Level 2 patients have multiple pathogenic infections, blocked tubes and passageways, and degrees of calcification. These cases require around 40 days of treatment. The blockages and calcification are progressively cleared out by a special phase of our proprietary treatment which releases access to pathogens by the pathogen-killing phase of treatment. No other treatment by any medical facility in the world uses such a protocol.
What Is the Cost of The 3D Therapy Treatment Program?
The Urology Treatment cost is dependent on the severity of your medical condition. Request a Free Medical assessment of your prostatitis or pelvic inflammatory disease condition. This will also enable us to give you a cost estimate.
What are the advantages of 3D Therapy direct injections?
Should I be Worried about the Injections?
In a word, NO!
What is the Daily Treatment Schedule I Can Look Forward To?
The 3D treatment program calls for a patient medical consultation each and every day. This could take up to an hour and may include a verbal and physical examination, leading on to a discussion about treatment progress and administration of the injections.
Will my Medical Insurance cover the cost of the 3D Therapy treatment program??
Your treatment might be covered. Check with your medical insurance company utilizing documentation we can give you to support your claim. Your claim must be filed by you with your insurance company.
Will this Treatment be Tax Deductible?
This depends on your country's tax program, please consult with your Accountant.
What Medical/Treatment-related preparations must I make?
Can I obtain 3D Therapy Treatment in my own Country?
I cannot speak Chinese how will we communicate?
If you cannot speak Chinese you can come with your own translator, or we can supply you with a translator well-experienced in medical terminology, for a reasonable extra charge.
The Translation Service Includes:
- Translation at each treatment session.
- Assistance in daily life outside the clinic, as follows:
- Taxis: Are available at a very reasonable price, both from the Airport and for trips around the city as needed
- Accommodation: We can arrange a reservation in a hotel or apartment, and assist you with checking in
- Taking the patient to the local police department for Visitor registration
- Help the patient to become familiar with their immediate area
- Get a Shopping experience established for food etc.
- Registration with a gymnasium
- Finding local Restaurants to suit your food preferences
- Banking - Foreign exchange, cash T/C, etc.
- Any necessary Visa extension.
- Medical tests outside the clinic (Ultra sound and/or TCM therapy)
- Travel Reservations, translation, registration and payment
- Preparation of treatment records.
- A Translator cannot offer medical diagnoses or analysis opinions
- Translation services outside the treatment environment depends on translator availability and are charged separately from the treatment translation